The Ayers Team Leasing Services
The Ayers Team Property Managers are experienced and licensed real estate Brokers in the State of Illinois. The fee for our leasing service is one month’s rent. This fee is split between The Ayers Team and the Realtor who found the tenant for your home.
Below are the services you receive when you hire The Ayers Team to lease your property:
- Maximize your rental income by constantly evaluating market conditions.
- Provide recommendations to prepare your property to rent.
- Listing of your property in the MLS, Realtor.com, our website, and well over 100 other websites.
- Blog about your listing on AyersTeam.com, Facebook, The Oswego Patch and other social media outlets.
- Arranging of showings for your property.
- Extensive tenant screening including credit, employment and eviction history.
- Execute lease agreements and other required documents.
- Collect first month’s rents and security deposit.
We extensively market your rental property to well over 100 websites online for maximum exposure!
If you are an investor or homeowner in Naperville, Plainfield, Oswego or any western suburb of Chicago and need to rent your home, we can help! We always have tenants looking for homes and can usually fill a rental in 30 days, on average!
Do you already have a tenant and want someone else to manage the property and the associated headaches? Read about our Property Management Services.
Feel free to Contact Us with any questions!
Rich Ayers is a licensed Real Estate Managing Broker in Illinois. Ayers Realty Group has EXPERIENCED Brokers who specialize in Residential and Investment real estate in Naperville, Oswego, Plainfield and the surrounding suburbs of Chicago. We also own and manage multiple investment properties and help real estate investors find, buy, fix, rent and sell their investments. We are experienced Short Sale experts and hold the CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert and SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) Designations. Visit our website at www.AyersTeam.com, like us on Facebook or follow Rich on Google+.